Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Baby Can Read (not to be confused with "Your Baby Can Read")

So I took these videos and I cannot just let them sit on my computer.  They are just too cute!

I just love how Dylan enjoys books.  Being a reading teacher, it warms my heart and gives me a grin from ear to ear when he picks up a book, brings it to me and says "book".  Then he points to the seat next to me and says "sit", "chair".  We snuggled for a long while today reading his two favorite books.  It was raining outside so it was a perfect rainy day activity.

As of right now, his two favorite books are Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney and Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems!  He also enjoys getting new books from the library.  Mostly the ones with trucks, animals and things he can touch on the inside.

Here is a video of Dylan reading a few of his books after our library day on Monday...


And here he is asking me to read to him...


In this video Dylan is reading Knuffle Bunny...


The next two videos are of Dylan reading Llama Llama Red Pajama.  This book is by far his favorite and you can tell by these videos that he LOVES this book!


 



I love this little guy so much!  He surprises me everyday with what he can do :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment