Monday, July 22, 2013

Delaney is 3 months old!

"Laney-bug", as Daddy calls her, is 3 months old!
She's growing and getting bigger everyday :)


Delaney turned 3 months old on July 17th.  The best part about her is her smile :)  She could be fighting sleep and frustrating me and she smiles so big and wide that I can't help but to smile back.  She looks for me in a room and is happy to see me when I walk by.  Dylan loves to give her hugs and kisses and it brings me such joy to watch him love on her like that.  He is so sweet to her!  He loves to tell me, "Delaney's crying...she needs her passy!"  Or when I'm changing her, he will say, "Delaney got a BIG stinky?"  It's so funny!

Here she is again!
Isn't she a cutie :)

A few stats...
Weight:  ? (a little over 12lbs now)
Height: ? (a little over 23 1/2in. now)
Head: ? (we go back to the Dr. at 4mo.)
Eye color:  grey/brown
Hair color:  Light brown
Sleep:  She sleeps all night long from 9-6 usually.
Naps:  She does have a morning nap now usually from 7:30-9 or 8-9:30.  All other naps are a little more unpredictable.  Usually she's ready to nap 1-2 hours after she eats.
Feeding:  She's nursing every 2-3 hours and usually about 6 times a day.
Her new things:  She laughed for the first time and it was the sweetest sound!  She also rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time and I got it on camera.

Here it is...


She's growing so fast and I am so blessed to be here for every minute of it!
Mommy, Daddy and big brother love you very much baby girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment