Saturday, September 10, 2011

My 31st BIRTHDAY!

My birthday was August 27th and this year I turned 31. We didn't have plans but our friends Perry, MaryBeth and Allie Jane Campbell invited us to come with them to the beach! It was a great way to get away and celebrate my birthday at my favorite place...THE BEACH!!! I think Dylan liked it too...here are some highlights!

Here is me and Dyl on the BEACH!!! I think he likes it :)

Here is Dyl...chillin!!!!

You see him eyeing that sand...just wait...here is the sand in the face shot!!! Haha...love it :) AND...thats my boy!!!

It's so yummy!!! He also enjoyed the waves this time!!! We went to the beach for his 6 month, 1/2 birthday, but he was a little scared of the waves!!! Don't get me wrong...he LOVES water!!! He splashes all the time in the tub! But I think he just didn't get why the water was splashing at him the first time...but now...he's good!!! :)

He also practiced his crawling skills!!! He began getting up on his knees early like 7 months...but would only go backwards!!! Then, he started rocking back and forth, back and forth! At this time he was taking a few steps crawling forward at a time and then stop. BUT...as soon as we got back home from this trip...he has been everywhere!!! He's crawling into everything!!! His favorites...Brinkley's bed (to get her ball), our printer (he likes to bang on it like a drum), and the surge protector (I've caught him chewing on cords!)...can we say BABY PROOF!!!

My little man is growing up so fast!!! WE both need to slow down!!! But so far my 30's have been pretty fabulous because of him :) I love you so much Monkey :)

Don't you just wanna eat him up??? I'm so glad I can get Dylan sugar everyday!!!

2 comments:

  1. He's too cute! Happy birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said....."don't you just wanna eat him up"...my reason for getting up each day, my children and grandchildren.....:)

    ReplyDelete